Lakeland Cooperative’s Petroleum Department offers a wide variety of products in bulk including:
- Home heating fuel oil
- Leased LP tanks 320, 500, 1000 gallons
- Prepay LP contracts are due from July 1st thru August 31th each year. The contract fuel is deliveries made between September 1st and April 30th of contract year.
- Summerfill runs from June1st thru August 31st for both LP and Home Heating Fuel Oil.
- Budget program runs from June 1st thru May 31st for both LP and Home Heating Fuel Oil
- Diesel Contracts
- Keep fill program for both LP and Home Heating Fuel Oil
We do sell LP Tanks:
Call for prices for new tanks delivery within our trade area. These Prices do not include tax, regulators, any tubing or blocks to set the tank on.
Many of our customers ask about used tanks. It is our policy for our company to use the used tanks for lease tanks if we have them available.
Lakeland Coop Propane department continues to look for ways to improve customer service, safety, and well being of you, our member owners. With this in mind, we would like to remind you of our Out of Gas Policy. Any time your tank runs empty, you are faced with a potentially dangerous situation. It is our policy to do a complete safety inspection when faced with this situation. Following the safety inspection we recommend that you allow us to re-light any pilot lights in your dwelling and make sure your propane system is functioning properly. After all, your family’s safety is too valuable to take a chance with.
CALL: Ridgeland 715-949-1165 Rice Lake 715-234-8191
Chetek 715-924-4833 Sand Creek 715-658-1661
Click herefor LP Lease Form
Click herefor "Keep Fill" LP Delivery Form
Click herefor Take off "Keep Fill" Form